Sydney was in awe as the Queen Mary 2 and QE2 arrived yesterday. Walking through the gardens afterward was a mess. Brits have a reputation for being good at queuing (waiting in line; I don’t know if it is actually well deserved). Australians... not so much. What ensued resembled a free-for-all. Maybe because it was.
- 1: It's been fun!
- 2: as real as my tears
- 3: The land where you can't change lanes
- 4: serene translucent lake
- 5: Conceiving a plot
- 6: faintly glimmering radio station
- 7: flowers of flaming truths
- 8: Beyond your latest ad campaigns
- 9: flies and spiders get along together
- 10: haunts dismembered constellations
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags