On the way to the movie theatre last night Lena rightly repremanded me for calling it the “Stupid Bowl”. I am a bad Australian in that I have no interest in sport. Well I wouldn't say “no”, I do like to sometimes watch a bit of The Ashes, to see the Aussies beat England. I could not watch all five days of a test, much less the entire series though. Cricket always seemed to be on the TV when I used to go visit Auntie Rae in Collaroy. My aunt is going to be 90 this month, which is part of the excuse to go to Australia. I have never been so thankful to have an excuse.
- 1: It's been fun!
- 2: as real as my tears
- 3: The land where you can't change lanes
- 4: serene translucent lake
- 5: Conceiving a plot
- 6: faintly glimmering radio station
- 7: flowers of flaming truths
- 8: Beyond your latest ad campaigns
- 9: flies and spiders get along together
- 10: haunts dismembered constellations
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags